The JIAC works within the International clients team and reports directly to the International Account Manager (IAM) – working closely with the International Account Directors (IAD) who are responsible for a portfolio of international clients, across 25 markets. The JIAC demonstrates a strong ability to lead project and adaptability to understand various aspects of our clients’ needs. (IT Tools, CSR…etc)
The job will require you to:
– Assist and support IAM in all client-related activities- helping to deliver Altavia’s commitment.
– To deliver client-facing documents, quotations, project briefings, etc.
– To coordinate all account reporting produced by the European BUs.
– To daily implement and enhance best practice procedures across all activities in adherence to Altavia’s own guidelines
– Train and run a team of 1-2 interns set their objectives.
– Grow and enhance critical local Altavia BU Relationship(s)
– Manage, influence and maintain positive working relationships.
– Manage information sharing and back-up through our centralized management tool
– 20% Client-Facing // 80% Back-office
– Business School or University degree
– First experience in account management, ideally in an agency (Marketing/Publishing)
– Strong ability to lead project, follow-through
– Proven communication, presentation and relationship skills
– Analytical and rigorous
– Knowledge of and/or interest in Retail and Marketing production
– Fluent written and spoken French and English
– Highly motivated to jump into the Altavia World!
Rejoignez-nous ! Contact : email@example.com