CloudRaker is looking for a Senior User Experience Strategist to be part of our team. Someone who can map a customer journey in a morning, identify friction points over lunch and find appropriate business opportunities in the afternoon. Breaking stupid rules is part of our daily lives, so they must be willing to try new ways of working and come up with innovative solutions as a team player. This person will want to learn so much about every client they work with that they know them like the back of their hand.
- Analyze client business needs and consumer expectations, and help create user experiences that bridge both;
- Analyze data and contribute to defining the vision and approach;
- Research and conceive user experiences for a range of external and internal projects;
- Develop and propose innovative solutions respecting strategies, technical constraints, & budgets;
- Map customer journeys;
- Plan, organize, and execute strategic and tactical projects for our clients;
- Help with development of functional prototypes;
- Ensure the utmost quality for all mandates that CloudRaker delivers, from planning to delivery.
- 5+ years of experience in information architecture, web usability, or a similar domain;
- An understanding of business needs and digital strategy;
- A university degree in UX design, cognitive science or relevant discipline;
- Knowledge of, and experience with, Axure (or similar software);
- A passion for staying informed about web, mobile, and digital media trends, current and future;
- The ability to communicate ideas both in English and French to clients;
- Experience in retail user experience (not a must).
- A team player who likes working closely with Strategists, Art Directors, Designers, Developers, and Advisors);
- Impressively organized;
- Extremely passionate about UX and love sharing knowledge with the team;
- An entrepreneur at heart;
- Good at developing a relationship of trust with clients;
- Able to stay cool as a cucumber… even when deadlines are looming.