WE ARE LOOKING FOR A SKILLED ACCOUNT MANAGER
Altavia ACT* is a communications agency dedicated to retail, brands and consumers. Through creative thinking and operational excellence we push our clients to the next level. We’re a 100 people strong collective who live for the challenge and simply love coming to work every day. Our secret? An innovative management system based on collective intelligence, transparency and a common faith in our values.
We are looking for an Account Manager who will further strengthen the relationship with our clients.
You’re the missing link, the day-to-day contact for our clients: receiving briefings, analysing them thoroughly and making sure the internal teams are put to work in the right direction.
○ You don’t just receive the briefings. You anticipate in advance, proactively proposing clients what they need before they even know they need it.
○ You know the client’s business by heart and spend as much time as possible at their offices, allowing you to constantly create added value.
○ You represent the client at our offices. You verify if the deliverables achieve the desired quality and whether they are aligned with the client’s strategic goals.
○ You represent our agency at the client’s. You keep your ears and eyes open, strengthen relationships and build trusted, long-term collaborations.
○ We count on you to work out detailed budgets, plannings and estimation updates that you elaborate in close collaboration with your colleagues.
○ You’ll also follow up on the daily deliverables, so your proven project management skills will definitely lend a hand.
As an experienced account manager (minimum 5 years) you impress us with your successful track record in other agencies.
○ You are familiar with digital communication and have been an account manager for clients and projects with a strong focus on digital touch points.
○ Although a relevant Master’s degree may not be a key requirement, we would consider it to be a testament to your acquired skills and inherent potential. So do any other accreditiations, certificates, trainings…
○ Spotting commercial opportunities is your second nature. Once you’ve launched yourself into an opportunity, there’s no stopping you until the contract is signed.
○ Needless to say that you’ve got excellent communication skills, effortlessly juggling numerous stakeholders at once.
○ Oh yeah, you’re someone we just like to hang out with and have fun with. Who joins us for food and drinks. Maybe just skip the dancing on the table. Although…
It’s Brussels, baby. We expect you to master Dutch, French and English, written as well as spoken.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?
A long-term collaboration in a young and eager team.
An easily accessible and spacious workplace.
A salary package based on your experience and challenges.
New ways of working (nwow for those who know how to nwow).
A job in a financially stable company.
The advantages of working in an international group.
A valuable role in the life of our agency.
Go on ! Impress us here