The intern will join the Altavia Lab team at Altavia Italia. They will focus on cooperating and supporting the implementation and development of analysis, experimentation and innovation in the multi-channel retail world, to understand industry trends and changes in customer behaviour.
The ideal candidate is highly motivated and intellectually curious, interested in marketing, communication, media, innovation and new technology.
- Must be a recently graduated, or currently pursuing an advanced degree or PHD, in Marketing & Management, Digital Marketing & Communication.
- Engaged in extracurricular activities that demonstrate broad intellectual curiosity and creativity.
- Interested in the field of advertising, marketing and communication.
- Passionate about technology’s impact on business and society.
- Strong writing, interviewing, computer, organizational and communications skills.
- Knowledge and proficiency using social media platforms and tools.
- A can-do, detail-oriented person who is unstoppable in their pursuit of learning the business.
- A strong work ethic that includes a “get the job done” attitude.
- Must be able to communicate effectively across a diverse audience, which will include internal groups within the agency and parent agency network, as well as corporate executives.
- Demonstrates core project management skills in organization, facilitation, attention to detail, negotiation, great interpersonal skills, and communication in keeping team members up to date on status of projects, and scheduling meetings.
- Effective planning, organization and time management skills and analysis/assessment capabilities.
- Desire to learn efficiency methodologies.
- Maintains a positive attitude.
- Collaborative, team player.
- Experience using Office Pack – Excel, Power Point, Word – is mandatory.
- Experience or knowledge in SEO, A/B Testing, Google ADs, web analytics is required.
- Experience using Adobe design programs – Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign – is a plus.
- English is mandatory, French is a plus.
- Learn about methods and channels used to communicate within the internal agency, our parent agency network, and external audiences.
- Conduct daily global trends monitoring through magazines, newsletters, business intelligence studies & analysis.
- Acquire complex project management methodologies, respecting objectives, time and budget.
- Building an omnichannel communication campaign starting from a brief, and respecting the client’s expressed and unexpressed needs.
- Understanding and mastering tools, languages and methodologies of the digital components of retail communication.
- Working in social media, targeting audiences with social content, analyzing, testing, and optimizing strategies, and driving brand awareness.
- Create effective presentation documents.
- Monitor social media and contribute to social media strategy.
- Drafting and distribution of internal newsletters and announcements.
- Updating various presentations and literature, including existing PowerPoint presentations, documents and files.
- Develop business plan for each project.
- Create and edit content, define and implement brand voice, manage content, analyze user engagement, and shift strategies frequently working as a content strategist.
- Conduct research and structured analysis on global trends and insight.
The candidate will be constantly trained on the latest trends, innovation, and market experimentation.