The intern will join the Altavia Lab team at Altavia Italia. They will focus on cooperating and supporting the implementation and development of analysis, experimentation and innovation in the multi-channel retail world, to understand industry trends and changes in customer behaviour.
The ideal candidate is highly motivated and intellectually curious, interested in marketing, communication, media, innovation and new technology.
- Must be a recent graduate, or currently pursuing an advanced degree or PHD, in Graphic & Communication design.
- Engaged in extracurricular activities that demonstrate broad intellectual curiosity and creativity.
- Interested in the field of advertising, marketing and communication.
- Passionate about technology’s impact on business and society.
- Strong writing, interviewing, computer, organizational and communications skills.
- Knowledge and proficiency using social media platforms and tools.
- A can-do, detail-oriented person who is unstoppable in their pursuit of learning the business.
- A strong work ethic that includes a “get the job done” attitude.
- Knowing how to interpret and transform a thought or an idea into a visual representation.
- Strong visual taste and a stylistic personality.
- Updated on trends and evolutions of the communication language.
- Desire to learn efficiency methodologies.
- Maintains a positive attitude.
- Collaborative, team player.
- Experience using Office Pack – Excel, Power Point, Word – is mandatory.
- Experience using Adobe design programs – Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign – is mandatory.
- English is mandatory, French is a plus.
- Create a creative campaign based on the brief received, ensuring the quality of the final delivery.
- Create and edit content, define and implement brand voice, manage content, analyze user engagement and shift strategies frequently
- Create effective presentation documents.
- Learn about methods and channels used to communicate within the internal agency, our parent agency network, and external audiences.
- Conduct daily global trends monitoring through magazines, newsletters, business intelligence studies & analysis.
- Conduct research and structured analysis on global trends and insight.
- Drafting and distribution of internal newsletters and announcements.
- Updating various presentations and literature, including existing PowerPoint presentations, documents and files.
The candidate will be constantly trained on the latest trends, innovation, and market experimentation.
Submit your application below or to email@example.com