The intern will join the Altavia Lab team at Altavia Italia. They will focus on cooperating and supporting the implementation and development of analysis, experimentation and innovation in the multi-channel retail world, to understand industry trends and changes in customer behaviour.
The ideal candidate is highly motivated and intellectually curious, interested in marketing, communication, media, innovation and new technology.
- Must be a recent graduate, or currently pursuing an advanced degree or PHD, in Graphic & Communication design.
- Engaged in extracurricular activities that demonstrate broad intellectual curiosity and creativity.
- Interested in the field of advertising, marketing and communication.
- Passionate about technology’s impact on business and society.
- Strong writing, interviewing, computer, organizational and communications skills.
- Knowledge and proficiency using social media platforms and tools.
- A can-do, detail-oriented person who is unstoppable in their pursuit of learning the business.
- A strong work ethic that includes a “get the job done” attitude.
- Knowing how to interpret and transform a thought or an idea into a visual representation.
- Strong visual taste and a stylistic personality.
- Updated on trends and evolutions of the communication language.
- Desire to learn efficiency methodologies.
- Maintains a positive attitude.
- Collaborative, team player.
- Experience using Office Pack – Excel, Power Point, Word – is mandatory.
- Experience using Adobe design programs – Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign – is mandatory.
- English is mandatory, French is a plus.
- Create a creative campaign based on the brief received, ensuring the quality of the final delivery.
- Create and edit content, define and implement brand voice, manage content, analyze user engagement and shift strategies frequently
- Create effective presentation documents.
- Learn about methods and channels used to communicate within the internal agency, our parent agency network, and external audiences.
- Conduct daily global trends monitoring through magazines, newsletters, business intelligence studies & analysis.
- Conduct research and structured analysis on global trends and insight.
- Drafting and distribution of internal newsletters and announcements.
- Updating various presentations and literature, including existing PowerPoint presentations, documents and files.
The candidate will be constantly trained on the latest trends, innovation, and market experimentation.