The intern will join the Altavia Lab team at Altavia Italia. They will focus on cooperating and supporting the implementation and development of analysis, experimentation and innovation in the multi-channel retail world, to understand industry trends and changes in customer behaviour.
The ideal candidate is highly motivated and intellectually curious, interested in marketing, communication, media, innovation and new technology.
- Must be a recently graduated, or currently pursuing an advanced degree or PHD, in Management engineering, Tech engineering.
- Engaged in extracurricular activities that demonstrate broad intellectual curiosity and creativity.
- Interested in the field of advertising, marketing and communication.
- Hacking the digital meanings, understanding present and future implication of the digital transformation in the business.
- Knowledge and proficiency using social media platforms and tools.
- A can-do, detail-oriented person who is unstoppable in their pursuit of learning the business.
- A strong work ethic that includes a “get the job done” attitude.
- Effective planning, organization and time management skills and analysis/assessment capabilities.
- Desire to learn efficiency methodologies.
- Maintain a positive attitude, be collaborative, a team player.
- Knowledge or curiosity in BI, AI, Big Data, IoT.
- Experience on UI&UX design it’s a plus, also basic skill in front end coding.
- Experience using Office Pack – Excel, Power Point, Word – is mandatory.
- Experience using Adobe design programs – Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign – is a plus.
- English is mandatory, French is a plus.
- Acquire complex project management methodologies, respecting objectives, time and budget.
- Understanding and mastering tools, languages and methodologies of the digital components of retail communication.
- Conduct research and structured analysis on global trends and insight.
- Learn about methods and channels used to communicate within the internal agency, our parentagency network, and external audiences.
- Conduct daily global trends monitoring through magazines, newsletters, business intelligence studies & analysis.
- Create effective presentation documents.
- Monitor social media and contribute to social media strategy.
- Drafting and distribution of internal newsletters and announcements.
- Updating various presentations and literature, including existing PowerPoint presentations, documents and files.
- Develop business plan for each project.
The candidate will be constantly trained on the latest trends, innovation, and market experimentation.
Submit your application below or to email@example.com
Cet article Junior Project Manager & Digital Innovation Manager Internship est apparu en premier sur Altavia Italia.