Our ideal candidate is always on the lookout for opportunities to innovate, and proactively seeks out new tools, technology and design trends to experiment with. This person is energized by new challenges, remains level-headed under pressure and can spend hours geeking out on the latest digital trends.
Whether working in teams or flying solo, jumping into a quick project or hunkering down for the long haul, this person will be expected to bring their passion and enthusiasm to everything they do.
By the way, this is for our Montreal office!
We’re not your average agency. We work hard but don’t take ourselves too seriously. We’re a tight knit team of gif-loving, franglais-speaking, meme-making, Rakers, who collaborate to do great things. We don’t just make people want things, we make things people want.
Your day to day will be…
- Provide artistic direction on an array of digital projects and mediums (interfaces, animations, illustrations, icons, photos, videos and more);
- Generate ideas and concepts and effectively communicate them through sketches, storyboards, roughs, visuals and verbal presentations;
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of advisors, strategists, writers, designers and developers to create meaningful work;
- Build a relationship of trust with the client and the team;
- Be organized in your workflow, taking projects from concept to final execution while respecting deadlines;
- Manage, coach and mentor designers working with you on projects;
- Explore and experiment with new technology and identify both client and internal opportunities;
- Contribute to making CloudRaker shine.
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in a similar role;
- The ability to present your designs to various stakeholders in English and French;
- An expertise with the Adobe Creative Suite.
- A portfolio full of pixel-perfect creative ideas and executions
- The ability to juggle multiple projects and know how to prioritize;
- A passion for staying informed about web, mobile, and digital media trends, current and future;
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process;
- Experience with retail clients (nice-to-have);
- An understanding of omni-channel marketing initiatives, strategic positioning and target audiences (nice-to-have);
- Film editing, motion graphics or animation skills (nice-to-have).
- A team player who loves sharing your knowledge with others;
- Always open to giving and receiving constructive feedback and direction;
- An entrepreneur at heart, with a ‘get it done’ attitude;
- A skilled problem solver;
- An easy going, light-hearted person who doesn’t take themselves too seriously;
- Able to stay cool as a cucumber… even when deadlines are looming.